Cooking on our club provided BBQ just outside of the Lioness Room.
The Lioness Room location has become a favorite since its opening. Its main advantage is that,
should the weather not cooperate, it provides a venue "out of the elements".
The cost is $175.00. Events are limited to 30 guests. Our online booking facility
will be available to you as of January 7. Two time slots are available for events: the first is
11:00 AM to 1:00PM and the other is 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Included in your Lioness Package are
the following: (also see fine print at bottom)
Check availability and Book
Online Now or;
- Use of the 2 outdoor picnic tables with umbrellas beside the Lioness Room
- Use of tables and chairs inside the Lioness Room
- Use of our gas Bar-B-Q on the porch to cook your own food
- 30 interpretive journey tickets for your guests. These tickets do not have an expiry
date and can be used on any other run day if they are not punched on the day of your
- Additional tickets available at our standard prices or;
- A special one-time Party deal of "20 journeys for $20" which may be purchased
only on the day of your event
- A fridge that will accommodate a half slab sized cake and keep food and beverages cold
during your event. There is also a microwave and water dispensor
- One trip (Tickets required) around the park on a "Private Train" for you and your
guests. There is a private platform for you to enbark and disembark from the train at the
end of your trip
- Three Reserved Parking Stalls located at the West end of the Station for your use.
Adjacent to the parking stalls is our "Baggage Cart" that you can use to transport
your Birthday Supplies from the parking lot to the Lioness Room
- Events are scheduled for a 2 hour time slot with an additional 30 minutes grace before
and after for you to set up and subsequently vacate the premises
- Please Note: Washrooms are located on the south side of the main station
facing the parking lot.
- Always check our
Facebook page for any late breaking updates.
In case you have any additional questions, email us at
Make sure to include a phone number where you can be contacted.
The Lioness room provides room for 30 guests indoors.
However as long as the weather cooperates folks usually prefer
to be outdoors.
The Lioness room is in the maroon building on the right.
The elevated track can be seen in the foreground while
the mainline track passes just behind the trees.
Picnic tables nestled amongst the trees.
"The fine Print" (Please read):
- All reservations are subject to a $75 Deposit within 10 days of your booking request.
Otherwise you will be advised and your reservation will be cancelled
- The remaining $100 is due on or, preferably, before the day of your event
- Cancellations before 3 weeks (21 calendar days) prior to the event date are eligible
for a refund of the Deposit and/or Full Payment
- Cancellations within 3 weeks (21 calendar days) prior to the event date are subject to
a non-refundable deposit
- In the event the park is not operating for any reason, your deposit and/or full
payment will be refunded in full within 4-6 weeks
- Alcohol, Smoking, Pets and personal BBQ's or Hibachis are strictly forbidden anywhere
on park premises
- Weather in Alberta can change very quickly. We simply cannot advise
anyone one day, or even one hour, in advance as to whether we will be
operating, or not
Birthday Party train dropping off passengers at the Lioness Room after their private run.