Cozy outdoor area close to the outbound mainline track right behind the semi enclosed shelter.
The cost is $150.00. Events are limited to 30 guests.
Our online booking facility will be available to you as of January 7. Two time slots
are available for events: the first is 11:00 AM to 1:00PM and the other is 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Included in your Croft Hollow Package are the following: (also see fine print at bottom)
Check availability and Book Online Now or;
- Private area with 4 picnic tables including umbrellas in Croft Hollow
- We have equipped the area with a semi enclosed shelter
- Use of our gas Bar-B-Q in Croft Hollow to cook your own food. Please bring your own cooking utensils.
- 30 interpretive journeys for your guests. Tickets do not have an expiry date and
can be used on other run days
- Additional tickets available at our standard prices or;
- Two Reserved Parking Stalls located at the North East end of the Split Rail
Fence for your use
- Events are scheduled for a 2 hour time slot with an additional 30 minutes grace
before and after for you to set up and subsequently vacate the premises
- This location is WEATHER DEPENDENT. We strongly suggest that you have alternate
plans in place in the event of inclement weather (see the "Fine Print" at the bottom
of this page)
- Please Note:Washrooms are located on the South side of the main station
facing the parking lot
In case you have any additional questions, email us at
Make sure to include a phone number where you can be contacted.
Beyond the picnic tables with umbrellas we provide, in the past, some guests have brought
other portable shelters, such as this. These are not usually required under
our usually sunny Alberta skies but they are permitted.
A new, semi enclosed shelter was completed late in 2018.
and is now available to our guests. This should prove handy when
our usually sunny Alberta days decide to turn windy or rainy.
Retractable curtain/blinds were installed on the three open sides after this photo was taken.
"The fine Print" (Please read):
- All reservations are subject to a $75 Deposit within 10 days of your booking request.
Otherwise you will be advised and your reservation will be cancelled
- The remaining $75 is due on or, preferably, before the day of your event
- Cancellations before 3 weeks (21 calendar days) prior to the event date are eligible
for a refund of the Deposit and/or Full Payment
- Cancellations within 3 weeks (21 calendar days) prior to the event date are subject
to a non-refundable deposit
- In the event the park is not operating for any reason, your deposit and/or full
payment will be refunded in full within 4-6 weeks
- Alcohol, Smoking, Pets and personal BBQ's or Hibachis are strictly forbidden anywhere
on park premises
- Weather in Alberta can change very quickly. We simply cannot advise
anyone one day, or even one hour, in advance as to whether we will be
operating, or not
- Always check our
Facebook page for any late breaking updates.